Denso Spark Plug - Iridium Power IK27
|Brand||Denso Iridium Power|
|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Durable Lifetime of 120,000 km
- Stronger Spark, Delivers Better Ignition Performance
- Low Voltage Requirement & High Ignitability Improves Combustion
- Reduce Emissions, Leads to Less Combustion Fluctuation
- Design for most engines with a wider range at an affortable price
DENSO Iridium Power Spark Plugs
IRIDIUM POWER best demonstrates its performance improvement during acceleration, it has a 0.4 mm diameter iridium center electrode and a specially shaped ground electrode. These features combine to achieve higher ignitability and require lower spark voltage than ever before. This enables high-response driving with fewer misfires than under higher required voltage spark conditions, and fewer misfires when ignitability is difficult. As a result, acceleration improves in comparison with normal plugs.
Difference between IRIDIUM POWER & Regular Plugs
- Alphard 08' / Caldina 02' / Vios 12' / Camry 08' / Estima 05'
- Accord 05' / City 08' / Civic 08' / CRV 06' / Jazz 08' / Odyssey 05' / Stream 08'
- Airtrek 01' / Colt 96' / Lancer 03'
- AD Resort 97' / Bluebird 00' / Sentra 01'
- Grand Vitara / Jimmy / Swift 04'
What's in the box
- Iridium Spark Plug x4 PCS in a BOX