Denso Spark Plug - Iridium Power IT22
|Brand||Denso Iridium Power|
|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Durable Lifetime of 120,000 km
- Stronger Spark, Delivers Better Ignition Performance
- Low Voltage Requirement & High Ignitability Improves Combustion
- Reduce Emissions, Leads to Less Combustion Fluctuation
- Design for most engines with a wider range at an affortable price
DENSO Iridium Power Spark Plugs
IRIDIUM POWER best demonstrates its performance improvement during acceleration, it has a 0.4 mm diameter iridium center electrode and a specially shaped ground electrode. These features combine to achieve higher ignitability and require lower spark voltage than ever before. This enables high-response driving with fewer misfires than under higher required voltage spark conditions, and fewer misfires when ignitability is difficult. As a result, acceleration improves in comparison with normal plugs.
Difference between IRIDIUM POWER & Regular Plugs
- Mazda 3 04' / Mazda 5 06'
- Campro 1.3 / Campro 1.6
What's in the box
- Iridium Spark Plug x4 PCS in a BOX